Sunday, 13 April 2008
the World of Verbal Warning 6 July 07
Singer Boy was back for practice this week so interuptions and feedback were fully restored nearly finished the new song, Is It To Soon, no that's the name of the song, not is it to soon to finish it. Drummer Boys just got to figure out a 2 bar drum roll to end it. There's a lot of backing vocals in it so it's in the lap of the Gods how it turns out live.Won an auction on e bay for a Hondo bass and snipe really does work, put my bid in with 4 seconds to go, got it for £84 which I thought was a bargain until I got it home plugged it in and nothing happened!Someone had played about with the wiring, and it was strung right handed, how perverse, all the right handed basses about and someone restrings a lefty, anyway it meant fitting a new nut, cost a quid which I managed to snap trying to deepen the grooves.Anyway it's working ok now and I've negotiated a £15 refund, result.PS there isn't a face for smug bastard otherwise I would have used it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment